Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dreams - so you can fly again

1 comment
Song that I loved so much, and once scored me to another kind of dreams that  I chased.
When Imam, Didit, Tyo, Ryo, and Gtonk played this song as formers on Tzuzuku's last moment.
We were young and unstable, wanted to hold something big in our hands.
Ended as we went on our idealistic and separated ways.

But it was a long time ago, now the time had past. And still the song live in as a beautiful tone in my mind.
Daita's distortion, Jun-ji's drum tapping, Hideki's high vocal, Natchin's bass tone, and Kazuma's beautiful backing vocal. They still burn my spirit like I still have something to fight for before.
However, like the song said,  The life should just be like this:

As you never give up chasing your dreams,
When you stumble upon something,
It would just make you fly far.. far.. far.. Higher than before.
So it would only be smiles after tears.

Only That simple.





Soaking our souls in the boundless blueness 
Gazing at the sky we revealed each other all our dreams 
Now the two of us are under separate skies chasing after our sworn dreams  

Irreversible time, feeling the transience 
Every time you stumble and are hurt you can grow stronger  

Further and further, rushing past the wind, higher than the clouds, 
I want to fly stronger than anyone else 
I will never, never give up, not until these passionate feelings change into radiance  

After all it's always like that, everyone just wants to love themselves 
They continue to struggle, holding up their ideals  

I don't want to forget, like when I was little 
Without a glance recklessly carrying my dreams the way I painted them  

Further and further, rushing past the wind, higher than the clouds, 
I want to fly stronger than anyone else 
I will never, never give up, I want to treasure these passionate feelings forever  

So you can try again, and you will fly again 
This rain too will stop before long, smile again 
So you can try again, and you will fly again 
All the tearstained days will sparkle, smile again

- Siam Shade / Dreams -
from the Album : Dreams.1998.08.05

1 comments: